Office market reports
Hospitality market reposrts
Office buildings map
Why invest in Poland
What potential do investors see in Poland
22 October 2020
According to Why Invest in Poland report prepared by Walter Herz, Polish Investment &Trade Agency and People agency, Poland remains an attractive location for investors
Walter Herz is organizing an international webinar - Why invest in Poland
2 October 2020
Walter Herz, a consulting company from the commercial real estate sector, is organizing an international webinar during which the official premiere of the report "Why invest in Poland"
Will BPO/SSC companies move their business to Poland?
30 September 2020
Regional urban centers in our country are returning onto the path to growth. It is shown in the data on business development recorded in the first half of this year, and future investments of the BPO/...
Employee's market or employer's market? New differences on the labor market
16 September 2020
EQ2 reaches halfway point in construction
15 September 2020
Interior finishing works have already started in the common areas of the EQ2office building, which is being developed by Grupa Waryński at the intersection of Wschowska and Ordona streets in Warsaw. T...
New entities are looking for commercial real estate in Poland
25 August 2020
Please fill The form and we will do everything for you
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we provide the following information.
1. Your data is administered by the company under the business name Walter Herz Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-838), at ul. Prosta 32, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000435904, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5272684601, Business Registry No. (REGON) 146346389, the registration files of which are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
2. Your personal data will be processed under Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR (a voluntary consent to the processing of data) for the purpose of establishing contact with you.
3. Your personal data will be stored during a six-month period.
4. You have the right to access the content of your personal data, the right to correct it, delete it, restrict the processing thereof, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data.
5. You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body if you conclude that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR.
6. Provision of personal data is a prerequisite for Walter Herz Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. to establish contact with you. You provide personal data voluntarily, however, if you fail to provide personal data, it will be impossible for Walter Herz Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. K. to establish contact with you.
7. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and it will not be profiled.
1. I give a consent to the processing of my personal data, i.e. my e-mail address, by the data administrator, i.e. the company under the business name Walter Herz Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-838), at ul. Prosta 32, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000435904, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5272684601, Business Registry No. (REGON) 146346389, the registration files of which are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, for the purpose of enabling Herz Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. to establish contact with me.
2. I provide my personal data voluntarily and I represent that the data is accurate.
3. I have read the content of the information clause, including the information on the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access the content of my data as well as to correct, delete it, restrict the processing thereof, the right to withdraw the consent and the right to transfer data.
BACK TO TOP